1. Mr. Raghuveer R. Sattigeri has won Best Speaker award in 6th Justice P.N. Bhagwati International Moot Court Competition on Human Rights organized by Bharathi Vidya Peeth, Pune from19th to 20th March 2016.
2. Ms. Chetana Arikatti has won Best Lady Advocate in National Level Moot Court Competition-2016 organized by Al-Ameen College of Law, Bengaluru from 11th to 13th March 2016.
3. Mr. Prabhu Savanur & Ms. Aishwarya P. has secured Third place in Debate competition organized by Hurkadli Ajja Law College, Dharwad on 27th March 2016.
4. Ms. Elechi Grace E., Ms. Smita Angadi and Ms. Pooja Ballolli have secured First, Second & Third place respectively in the elocution competition organized as a part of celebration of Birth Anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel held at KSLU's Law School, Hubballi.
5. Ms. Smita Angadi, Mr. Prabhu Savanur and Ms. Vaishnavi Itagi have secured First, Second & Third place in written quiz competition organized as a part of celebration of Birth Anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel held at KSLU's Law School, Hubballi
6. Mr. Prabhu Savanur, Mr. Suman Patil and Ms. Shruti Phonde & Ms. Smita Angadi have secured First, Second & Third place respectively in the essay competition organized as a part of celebration of Birth Anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel held at KSLU's Law School, Hubballi.
1. Ms. Vasavi Hegde has won Second prize in the light vocal event of State Level Yuvajanotsava organized by Department of Youth Empowerment & Sports, Govt. of Karnataka in association with NSS Cell of Mangalore University and SDM Independent Degree College, Ujjire held at Ujjire from 9th to 13th April 2016.
1. Team Participated in Cross Country (Men/Women) inter collegiate tournament cum selection held at Vivekananda Law College, Puttur from 19th to 20th September 2015.
2. Team Participated in Chess inter collegiate tournament cum selection held at S. D. M. Law College, Mangalore from 21st to 22nd September 2015.
3. Team Participated in Football (Men) inter collegiate tournament cum selection held at M. S. Ramaiah Law College, Bangalore from 06th to 07th November 2015.
4. Team Participated in Cricket (Men) inter collegiate tournament held at Vaikunta Baliga Law College, Udupi from 17th to 21th November 2015.
5. Team Participated in THROWBALL and TENNIKOIT (Women) inter collegiate tournament held at Sharada Vilas Law College, Mysore from 22nd to 23rd March 2016.
6. Team Participated in Hubballi Zonal Athletic Meet Selections (Men and Women) inter collegiate Competition held at Hukadli Ajja Law College, Dharwad on 26th April 2016.
7. National Sports Day was celebrated on the 29th August 2015. KSLU Sports Section organized a event: “WALK FOR HEALTH, JOG FOR FITNESS and RUN FOR COMPETITION”. In view of Birthday of Major Dhyan Chand Singh (Indian Hockey Player) for the students, teaching, non-teaching staff and statutory officers of KSLU.
8. Ms. Vaishnavi I. Pujari 1st Year B.A.,LL.B (Hon's) participated in All India Inter University Taekwondo Championship held at Amritsar, Punjab from 17th to 21st March 2016.
9. Team Participated in 4th Inter Collegiate Athletic Meet (Men and Women) Competition Organized by Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi held at R. N. Shetty Stadium, Dharwad from 11th to 12th May 2016.
10. KSLU Law School 6th Annual Sports Meet in Indoor and Outdoor held at Karnatak Arts College, Dharwad on 30th March 2016.